As is the norm; after the progressives throw every defense no matter how insane, toss every possible obstacle in the path, slide as much of the 'evidence' into dark corners through deception, graft and misdirection... they point their pink handed boney little finger at the GOP and shriek "the republican wouldn't pay for it".
Barbara Boxer: ‘The Benghazi Scandal’ ‘Starts With Republicans’ Who Cut Funding For Embassy Security
by Noah Rothman, 10:56 am, May 14th, 2013
In a speech on the Senate floor on Tuesday, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) said that Republicans in Congress should look into a mirror when asking why the attack on an American consulate in Benghazi was as deadly as it was. She said that House Republicans who voted to cut security funding for overseas embassies are directly responsible for the lack of security personnel at that outpost. Boxer’s claim is contradicted by testimony delivered before a Congressional Oversight Committee hearing last week.
Military Briefed Obama On Benghazi Terrorist Attack
1/14/2014 6:50 PM EST
Deceit: Newly declassified transcripts show top defense officials who briefed Obama on the day of the Benghazi attack described it as a terrorist attack and told the president so, yet he pushed a false narrative about a video.
The Benghazi Cover Up How Obama, Hillary and their media allies won an election by lying to the American people.
June 3, 2016, Frontpagemag.com
Editor's note: The following video was produced by journalist Lee Stranahan and exposes the coordinated campaign between Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the media to conceal the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack until after the 2012 presidential election. The video sequence is featured in Stranahan's film "The Caliphate."
BREAKING: Gowdy Releases Report Proving Dem Insiders Obstructed Benghazi Investigation
By: Ben Marquis on June 6, 2016 at 3:09pm
From the very moment of its inception, Democrat members of the House Benghazi Select Committee have worked to sabotage, subvert and otherwise obstruct the committee’s efforts to discover the truth of what happened that fateful night of Sept. 11, 2012, in Libya.
Now that the committee’s work is drawing near a close after two years, with chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., promising to release a final report soon, the Democrat members are demanding a bigger role in the drafting of the report.
But Gowdy, though “mildly amused” at this latest bid by the Democrats, is not surprised that they would make one last gasp at upending his report. He let them know how he felt in a scathing letter sent this weekend to the top committee Democrat, Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings.
As predicted, a good long drawn out dog and pony show by the GOP lets Obama and Hillary walk free free.
Absoulutely no one is to be held accountable, and the Republicans are just as culpable as the Dems in this whitewashed travesty...
Benghazi Committee Chair, Members: Investigation Revealed Facts on Attack
By Sandy Fitzgerald, Saturday, 02 Jul 2016 09:18 AM
And, they concluded, "on behalf of a grateful nation, we honor the service and sacrifice made by Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone Woods, and all those who served in Benghazi. On this Independence Day weekend, we recognize them as true American heroes and patriots.
"And we thank them, and we thank their loved ones. May God bless our citizens and may God bless the United States of America."
Government just beginning to process 4-year-old Benghazi public info request
by sattkisson, July 28, 2016
On July 26, I received an urgent call from a State Department Freedom of Information (FOI) office.
“I’m calling about your Freedom of Information request for information/communications regarding the Benghazi attack.”
First, the officer wanted to know if I still want the records. A reasonable question. After all, it’s been four years. I’ve since changed jobs, gotten a new dog, received my fourth degree blackbelt, received a couple more Emmy awards and an Edward R. Murrow and my kid is about to graduate from college (Under federal law, a response to my FOIA request was required within about 30 days, but the law never seems to stand in the way of a good stonewall…)
Obama DOJ truth suppression team in-route, while the FBI and NSA furiously dig through judge's and accusers lives.
Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, defamation
Published August 08, 2016 FoxNews.com
The parents of two of the four Americans who died in the Benghazi attack in 2012 filed a lawsuit Monday against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, alleging her "reckless handling" of classified information contributed to their deaths.
The case was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch USA on behalf of Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, for allegedly wrongfully causing the death of their sons as well as for defamation and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress.
The lawsuit suggests that Clinton's use of a private email server contributed to the deaths of Smith and Woods, adding that terrorists were able to "obtain the whereabouts of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and thus the U.S. State Department and covert and other government operations in Benghazi, Libya and subsequently orchestrate, plan, and execute the now infamous September 11, 2012 attack."
...lawmakers investigating the case already had access to the email... F-ing traitors all, when did ANYONE hear this coming out of the Republican's lips during the so called 'investigation'?
BREAKING: Smoking Gun Email Found… PROVES Hillary Left Benghazi Victims to Die
By: C.E. Dyer on August 15, 2016 at 1:04pm
This leaves no doubt military assets were offered and ready to go, and awaiting State Department signoff, which did not come.”
This email proves that there was time and that there were forces available to assist in the Benghazi attack that resulted in the death of four Americans: Ty Woods, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith and Ambassador Chris Stevens.
While the information is new to the public, lawmakers investigating the case already had access to the email, according to Matt Wolking, spokesman for the House Select Committee on Benghazi.
State Department attorneys said Tuesday the agency had discovered 30 Benghazi-related emails among the records recovered from Hillary Clinton's private server.
A judge asked the agency to hasten its review of the documents in preparation for release to Judicial Watch, the conservative-leaning group that filed the Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
The emails were included among the roughly 15,000 emails FBI agents said they pulled from Clinton's server in the course of a year-long probe.
Others were deleted beyond recovery after the Democratic nominee's team used a digital tool called BleachBit to scrub the hardware that was eventually confiscated by law enforcement agents.
Agency lawyers said during the hearing Tuesday before Judge Amit Mehta of U.S. District Court that they had not yet determined how many of the Benghazi-related emails had already been disclosed in the batch of 55,000 pages of emails Clinton turned over in late 2014.
Judicial Watch attorneys had asked the State Department to examine the deleted records in order to determine whether any fell under to its FOIA request for emails that mentioned Benghazi.
The discovery of 30 such emails is significant because Clinton has repeatedly assured the public, Congress and FBI agents that she turned over all work-related communications in late 2014.
Clinton claims ‘we did not lose a single American’ in Libya
By Ben Wolfgang, Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Glossing over the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi that claimed the lives of four U.S. diplomats, Hillary Clinton on Wednesday night claimed that “we did not lose a single American” due to military intervention in Libya.
Speaking at a veterans’ forum hosted by NBC News, the former secretary of state said she stands by the 2011 decision to take action in Libya and that America suffered no casualties.
Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged provider of Libyan weapons Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.
By Kenneth P. Vogel and Josh Gerstein, 10/04/16 04:45 PM EDT
The Obama administration is moving to dismiss charges against an arms dealer it had accused of selling weapons that were destined for Libyan rebels.
Lawyers for the Justice Department on Monday filed a motion in federal court in Phoenix to drop the case against the arms dealer, an American named Marc Turi, whose lawyers also signed the motion.
The deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary Clinton’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.
Government lawyers were facing a Wednesday deadline to produce documents to Turi’s legal team, and the trial was officially set to begin on Election Day, although it likely would have been delayed by protracted disputes about classified information in the case.
A Turi associate asserted that the government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.
Ha! Anyone dealing with this corrupt admin is not 'innocent'... it's called treason.
Arms dealer who threatened to reveal Clinton's Libya dealings rips DOJ for 'injustice'
By Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne Published October 05, 2016
An arms dealer who had threatened to reveal potentially damaging information about Hillary Clinton's alleged role in arming Islamist militants until federal prosecutors abruptly dropped their case against him Tuesday, told Fox News the case has cost him everything.
Federal prosecutors faced a Wednesday deadline to turn over discovery documents to the legal team of American Marc Turi, who had been charged with selling weapons to Libyan rebels. Late Tuesday, an announcement came that the government was dropping the case, which was set to go to trial on Nov. 8 – the day American voters choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. The move may avert a release of potentially explosive documents.
“I am glad this horrific five-year ordeal is over and I am pleased to be able to move on with my life," Turi told Fox News in a statement. "The American public has the right to know that an injustice was committed against an innocent American."
Knowing the Clinton's penchant for 'clearing up' problems, I'm surprised this guy hasn't been 'ron browned' yet...
Arms dealer says administration made him scapegoat on Libya operation to 'protect' Clinton
By Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne Published October 12, 2016 FoxNews.com
EXCLUSIVE: American arms dealer Marc Turi, in his first television interview since criminal charges against him were dropped, told Fox News that the Obama administration -- with the cooperation of Hillary Clinton’s State Department -- tried and failed to make him the scapegoat for a 2011 covert weapons program to arm Libyan rebels that spun out of control.
“I would say, 100 percent, I was victimized…to somehow discredit me, to throw me under the bus, to do whatever it took to protect their next presidential candidate,” he told Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge.
The 48-year-old Arizona resident has been at the epicenter of a failed federal investigation led by the Justice Department spanning five years and costing the government an estimated $10 million or more, Turi says.
Turi says the Justice Department abruptly dropped the case to avoid public disclosure of the weapons program, that was designed to force the ouster of Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi during the 2011 Arab Spring.
Leaked Benghazi Email Proves Hillary Clinton Killed Chris Stevens
Posted on September 7, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Hillary ordered the murder of Chris Stevens, leaked emails reveal
A stunning set of new emails from Hillary’s unsecured server show that Hillary Clinton was directly responsible for the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens.
The Benghazi investigation emails, released on Monday, show that Hillary gave the precise location of Chris Stevens a total of five times via her unsecured email server, which terrorists may have then intercepted.
There were five relevant emails in the cache of Clinton emails that placed Ambassador Stevens in harms way:
FBI finds up to 30 deleted Benghazi emails Clinton did not turn over
Posted on August 30, 2016 by Paul Mirengoff
I hadn’t intended to write two Hillary Clinton email posts tonight. However, news that FBI investigators recovered 30 Benghazi-related emails from Hillary Clinton’s wiped server is potentially too important not to comment on right away.
Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta today that some of the 30 recovered emails relating to Benghazi — they didn’t say now many — were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton. The State Department’s lawyer also told the judge that the Department needs until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released...
Suit against Hillary Clinton over Benghazi deaths and emails is dismissed
By Josh Gerstein, 05/26/2017 10:58 PM EDT
A federal judge in Washington has dismissed a lawsuit alleging that Hillary Clinton's lax security surrounding her emails led to the deaths of two of the Americans killed in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.
In a ruling Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson tossed out the wrongful death claims as well as allegations that Clinton essentially slandered the parents of the deceased by contradicting accounts the parents gave of events related to their children's deaths.
The suit was filed last August by Patricia Smith, the mother of State Department information officer Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, the father of CIA operative Tyrone Woods.
Obama appointee continues wiping Obama and hillary fingerprints off Benghazi cover-up...
Federal Judge Rules To Withhold Important Information In Benghazi Case
Kerry Picket, 2:14 PM 09/11/2017
Days before the fifth-year anniversary of the terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya that killed U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens, a federal judge ruled that jurors at the trial of Libyan radical Islamist Ahmed Abu Khattala, charged with organizing the September 11, 2012 assault, cannot be told information that may prove he threatened to murder one of Stevens’s successor, Politico reported.
Khattala’s trial is expected to happen later this month in Washington, D.C. U.S. District Court Judge Christopher Cooper prevented prosecutors from showing evidence to jurors that proves Khattala communicated to an ally about murdering the other U.S. ambassador in retaliation for the U.S.’s capture of another Libyan Islamist in 2012, Abu Anas Al-Libi.
Other American casualties of the Benghazi attack include diplomat Sean Smith and CIA security contractors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.
Trump Has Opportunity to Oust Those Who Covered Up Benghazi Missteps
By Helle Dale, September 27, 2017 4:17 PM EDT
It’s been five years since terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, leaving four Americans dead.
Now, Libya’s interim government is considering opening up Benghazi to foreign consulates again. But it’s hard to imagine foreign governments rushing to return to Benghazi. By 2013, when law and order in the city collapsed completely, no foreign diplomats remained.
While five years have passed, the legal repercussions of the attack and the cover-up are far from over.
iprazhm: I live in Fl and Rubio used to be the Florida Speaker of the House. As Speaker, he refused to allow bills on the floor for a vote, that hindered illegal aliens. On CNN, he said that he's willing to take the right to own a gun from Florida citizens. Traitor
May 16, 2019 18:55:29 GMT -5
iprazhm: “I absolutely believe that in this country if you are 18 years of age, you should not be able to buy a rifle, and I will support a law that takes that right away,” U.S Senator Marco Rubio Fl qz.com/1213296/parkland-florida-shooting-fou
May 16, 2019 18:56:09 GMT -5
avordvet: If a citizen is old enough to carry a rifle in the military service, then they are old enough to buy/own a weapon and exercise their god-given natural right to self-defense.
May 21, 2019 4:37:28 GMT -5
iprazhm: I have come to believe that God placed Trump in office to help Israel, and nothing else. He is clearly not there to secure the republic or promote decency. Only when the people return to serving Christ, will our country return to being great again.
Jun 1, 2019 18:15:16 GMT -5
avordvet: Welcome thomas
Aug 12, 2019 14:49:27 GMT -5
avordvet: Welcome cloudbound1
Aug 16, 2019 4:01:08 GMT -5
walfred: Threat level-HIGH....Level of Readiness-MAXIMUM
Oct 7, 2019 1:54:10 GMT -5
iprazhm: Invaluable information.
Mar 23, 2020 14:40:22 GMT -5
avordvet: Welcome phatday3
May 19, 2020 4:12:22 GMT -5